Private Makeup or Hairstyling Workshop
CALL US NOW TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT (SPOTS FILL UP FAST DUE TO POPULARITY, SO PLEASE ACT QUICKLY!):
Are you’re a beginner looking for a fun way to learn about makeup or hairstyling? Are you a professional makeup artist looking to brush up on your skills, learn a new technique, or perhaps adding certain hairstyling skills to your resume? Then our Private Sessions are the perfect fit for you! Not only are these 3-hour-long sessions highly tailored to your specific makeup and hairstyling needs, but they’ll also grant you quality one-on-one time with one of our teachers. Plus, we’ll provide you with all the necessary products and tools for your class (free of charge!), and the possibility of a model to practice on ($50 fee).
- Available for booking Fridays, 9AM - 8PM.
- We are located at 545 8th Ave, Suite 1015 (10th Floor), New York, NY 10018
How Does It Work?
- Check your desired availability with us via chat, phone (855-267-8883), or email (email@example.com).
- Make your purchase below on the website, or in person at our studio.
- We will contact you to confirm:
- Day/time you would like to schedule the class.
- Specific topics you would like to learn.
- Whether you will be needing a model for you session, or prefer to practice on yourself.
- 3 hour-long private session
- Quality one-on-one time with our professional instructors.
- Highly tailored to your specific makeup and hairstyling needs.
- Products/tools for your session.
- Model for you to practice on, if needed.
- The busy woman looking to learn about makeup
- Gal-pals looking to glam up their girls' trip to NYC
- Those hunting for that perfect gift to give their makeup-obsessed friend
- Makeup pro's ready to add hairstyling skills to their resume
- International pro makeup artists hungry to learn from NYC's finest
See What Others Have To Say About Us
Great Job! Very satisfying! I've grown from being a "rookie" with make up to almost like professional artist, gained necessary knowledge, experience and confidence. The teachers are amazing, very helpful and kind. And of course Nina is just a sweetheart, she gives lots of attention to every student in the studio and always there with advice and help. Thank you.:)
- Katia A.
When I decided to start career as a makeup artist I was looking for a makeup school which wouldn't be not so expensive and teachers would be good. I found Nina MUA makeup classes! I chose an intensive makeup program for beginners. It was so interesting! The director of this school is Nina, she is amazing:) She always can help you in any questions! Also two others teachers Jezz and Mariana are professionals! I have not taken hairstyle class yet but I will! Thank you for great time!
P.S. Also they have bonus class on Friday. I was once. It is really good opportunity to practice in a professional studio!
- Valentina M.
TOTAL: 3 HOURS
*by appointment only
*A non-refundable $20 tuition fee is included in this payment
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- A full refund will be issued if the was to make a cancellation 10 days in advance to the class.
- A 50% refund will be issued if the was to make a cancellation 3 days in advance to the class.
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.