Advanced 2-week Makeup Program. Level 2: Fashion
CALL US NOW TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT (SPOTS FILL UP FAST DUE TO POPULARITY, SO PLEASE ACT QUICKLY!):
This advanced program is designed for trained makeup artist looking to take their skills to the next level. This will prepare you for the competitive edge of the ever growing makeup industry by mastering the skills you will need to pursue your goals as a makeup artist.
This program is designed to give you the opportunity to receive direct attention and critiquing from Nina’s makeup team. Upon completion of this 2 week program you will feel confident and be better prepared to work in varying fields of the makeup industry.
See What Others Have To Say About Us
When I started looking for a make up classes I was just looking to learn the basic of makeup for myself. I ran into this web site and look at it and like it so I join and started right away the make up course for beginner and they also give you a make up kit for the classes. This classes show a lot of techniques and the teacher are very help full in showing you the skill you need to become a makeup artist. Nina also help in everything you need advice in something or if you have any questions you can email her and she will give you a fast respond . I am looking forward in take the hairstyle program and also the advance make up course in the near future . I am glad I ran into this school and Nina she is a great person .
- Mariangie M.
Nina Mua make-up school!!!
I highly recommend this school to anyone interested to learn about make up. Nina and Jezz are great and patient teachers and also so friendly. I learned a lot and it so much fun!
Nina gave us a bonus class, from 9 am to 3pm and she was so sweet all day long. I appreciated it! Thanks Nina. Miss you. Keep it up
- Maria Isabel V.
2 DAYS A WEEK, 5 HOURS PER DAY, 2 WEEKS
TOTAL: 20 HOURS
Lesson #1: PERIOD MAKEUP LOOKS
- Makeup applications 1920's-1990's
- Product selection
Lesson #2: High Fashion and Catwalk
- Fashion & Runway Makeup looks
- Creative makeup looks for catalogues, magazines, high fashion publications and catwalks
- How to create inspired looks to fit a catwalk shows designs
- Blocking out eyebrows
- Gold and silver leaf application
- Use of studs, stencils, glitter and other materials
- Makeup for male models
Lesson #3: Business, Branding, Marketing. TV/PHOTO/VIDEO & CREATIVE MAKEUP
- Building a website
- Social media
- How to network efficiently in the beauty industry
- TV or photoshoot makeup techniques
- HD (High Definition) Makeup
- Creative makeup application
Lesson #4: Photoshoot
- Graduation photoshoot
- Working on set
Result: After completing four lessons you will have learned the basic of makeup artistry and you will graduate with real photoshoot experience.
*Topics may vary
UPON GRADUATION, STUDENTS RECEIVE AN INDUSTRY RECOGNIZED DIPLOMA.
The Nina Mua programs are open to candidates over 18 years of age (unless given signed permission by a parent/guardian) and hold a high school diploma or equivalent. The individual must have a basic understanding of the English Language and have valid photo ID as well as the makeup kit.
Please get in touch with us to discuss your options if you do not meet our minimum requirements.
FINANCIAL PLAN: JUST $500 PER WEEK
Payment plan available to help you to enroll and reserve your spot today in our program.
1st payment of $500 due reserve your spot.
2nd payment of $500 due on the 1st week.
OR PAY IN FULL $1000
*Please note, all enrollment periods close 7 days before classes' starting dates.
*A non-refundable $90 tuition fee is included in this installment/full payment
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- A full refund will be issued if the was to make a cancellation 10 days in advance to the first class with the exception of the non-refundable registration fee.
- Thereafter, the student will be held liable for,
- The non-refundable registration fee plus;
- The cost of any material accepted from Nina Mua plus;
- Tuition liability as of the other student last day of physical attendance. Tuition liability will be determined by the percentage of the program offered to the student.
(Please refer to your school catalog for more information)