Extensive 5-Week Makeup Program.
Level 1,2: Beauty and Fashion
CALL US NOW TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT (SPOTS FILL UP FAST DUE TO POPULARITY, SO PLEASE ACT QUICKLY!):
This is an extensive, hands-on course, consisting of 50 in-class hours. This course is designed to teach you all the fundamentals and techniques of makeup artistry, while extending your training to the advanced level.
Professional "Make Up For Ever" Kit Included
Just to ensure that your blossoming makeup career gets started on the right track, we’re also going to throw in a brand new professional makeup kit, free of charge! Not only will you be prepared with proper training, you’ll have the tools to be successful.
YOUR MAKEUP KIT INCLUDES:
- SMASHBOX EYESHADOW FULL EXPOSURE PALETTE (retail value of $52)
- IMAGIC CAMOUFLAGE CREAM PALETTE (retail value of $20)
- LIP PALETTE (retail value of $15)
- CITY COLOR BLUSH PALETTE (retail value of $15)
- LA GIRL CONTOUR PALETTE (retail value of $15)
- 24-Piece Set: Professional Makeup Brush Kit - (retail value of $30)
- METAL PLATE WITH SPATULA (retail value of $10)
- Comfortable Makeup Bag (retail value of $20)
- MF Artist Palette Volume 2 – Artistic (retail value of $44)
- MF ULTRA HD FOUNDATION x 4 (retail value of $172)
- MF 12 FLASH COLOR CASE (retail value of $99)
- MF PRO > BRONZE FUSION (retail value of $36)
- MF EXCESSIVE LASH Arresting Volume Mascara (retail value of $25)
- INGLOT UNDER EYE CONCEALER (retail value of $45)
- INGLOT TRANSLUCENT LOOSE POWDER (retail value of $12)
- INGLOT AMC EYELINER GEL 77 (retail value of $14)
Total value: $624
*Kits are subject to change
The 5 Week Makeup Program is not only filled with hands-on extensive training and a comprehensive curriculum, but also offers photoshoots as well. A much needed experience all makeup artists need when breaking into the industry. Lesson #7 as well as Lesson #10 are photoshoots with professional models on set with training from our experienced instructors on how to create your very own mood board and face charts as well. At the end of the program you not only walk away with training but also with six retouched pictures and up to fifteen un-retouched which you are able to use for your portfolio or even your resume.
PRO CARDS AND DISCOUNTS
Upon graduation we provide guidance with PRO Card Applications as well as enable students to obtain memberships at our partners, Frends Beauty and Nigels Beauty Emporium. Two online companies will provide up to 40% off in brands such as Make Up For Ever, L’Oreal, Stila, Naked Cosmetics, Becca, Beauty Blender, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Morphe, Zuca, NYX, Smashbox, Too Faced, Temptu and much more.
We understand that as you grow as a makeup artist, building and adding on to your collection is a vital part of your success.
See What Others Have To Say About Us
Hands on from day 1 is exactly what I needed! Nina is aware that we have tons of youtube makeup videos to watch and books to read, so she does not waste time on lecturing. She gave each one of us individual attention and helped us with everything we needed to become successful makeup artists. Nina is very sweet and inspiring!
She won't allow you to say " i cant do it! " ;)
- Mira S.
I absolutely love nina's classes! She is one of the sweetest person I have ever met! Her classes are amazing! Learning A lot of new techniques, and the best thing about the classes are that students get to practice everyday and it's just not demo! I came all the way from india to take her make up and hair classes and it's totally worth it!
- Arti A.
2 days a week, 5 hours per day, 5 weeks
Total: 50 Hours
Lesson #1: Introduction to Makeup Artistry. Correcting Makeup
- Introduction to makeup artistry
- Tools, brushes & materials
- Mua appearance
- Hygiene and prep techniques
- Makeup removing. Cleansing
- Skin philosophy. Skin care ingredients
- Overview of basic skin care and analysis
- Color theory and color wheel
- Base matching
- Corrective makeup techniques
- Natural makeup application
- Evening makeup application
Lesson #2: Smokey Eye Mastery. Highlighting & Contouring
- Simple smokey techniques
- Face shapes
- Romantic smokey eye
- Dramatic carbon black
- Graceful and sexy smokey eyes lecture
- Highlighting & contouring techniques
Lesson #3: Glamour Makeup Application
- Components of contemporary glamour
- Cat eye
- Types of eyes
- Tool essentials
- Photographic glamour model smokey eyes
- Building lashes and false lash application
- Components to creating a burlesque glamour look
- Glamour lip techniques
Lesson #4: Colorful Smokey Eye Application
- Using colorful eyeshadows for smokey eyes
- Different ethnicities
LESSON #5: BRIDAL MAKEUP. AIRBRUSH
- Airbrush introduction
- Base and contouring with airbrush
- Long lasting makeup
- Understanding client needs
- Reflecting listening
- How to consult the bride
- Bridal makeup trial
- Individual and strip lashes
- Waterproof makeup
- Bridal eye application different cultured
LESSON #6: MATURE SKIN. BRIDAL ADVANCED
- Mature makeup lecture
- Skin care
- Explore new products
- Ideal eye makeup application for droopy eyes
- Eye techniques
LESSON #7: PERIOD MAKEUP LOOKS
- Makeup applications 1920's-1990's
- Product selection
- Blocking out eyebrows
LESSON #8: HIGH FASHION AND CATWALK
- Fashion & Runway Makeup looks
- Creative makeup looks for catalogues, magazines, high fashion publications and catwalks
- How to create inspired looks to fit a catwalk shows designs
- Gold and silver leaf application
- Use of studs, stencils, glitter and other materials
- Makeup for male models lecture
LESSON #9: BUSINESS, BRANDING, MARKETING. TV/PHOTO/VIDEO & CREATIVE MAKEUP
- Building a website
- Social media
- How to network efficiently in the beauty industry
- TV or photoshoot makeup techniques
- HD (High Definition) Makeup
- Creative makeup application
- False lashes
- Period makeup
LESSON #10: PHOTOSHOOT
- Graduation photoshoot
- Working on set
Result: Upon completion you will graduate with hands on training in basic as well as advanced makeup artist training and first hand photoshoot experience with credentials.
*The curriculum topics are subject to change. Changes, if necessary, will be announced in class.
UPON GRADUATION, STUDENTS RECEIVE AN INDUSTRY RECOGNIZED DIPLOMA.
The Nina Mua programs are open to candidates over 18 years of age (unless given signed permission by a parent/guardian) and hold a high school diploma or equivalent. The individual must have a basic understanding of the English Language and have valid photo ID.
Please get in touch with us to discuss your options if you do not meet our minimum requirements.
FINANCIAL PLAN: JUST $540 PER WEEK
Payment plan available to help you to enroll and reserve your spot today in our program.
1st payment of $540 due reserve your spot.
2nd payment of $540 due on the 1st week.
3rd payment of $540 due on the 2nd week.
4th payment of $540 due on the 3rd week.
5th payment of $540 due on the 4th week.
Or Pay in Full $2700
FINANCING OPTION: PAYPAL CREDIT
Pay through Paypal Credit. It is a service that lets you buy now and pay later.
There is no annual fee for using it. You have the option to make no payments for 6 months. You will receive monthly statements and can make payments at any time. As long as you pay in full by the promotion expiration date, you will not be billed interest for that purchase. If you do not pay in full, interest will be calculated from the posting date (which is usually within a few days after the purchase date) and will be billed to your account.
All you have to do is:
1. Click on "Buy Now" button below
2. Click on "Pay with a debit or credit card, or PayPal Credit" option
3. Choose "PayPal Credit Special Offer"
4. Fill up the form and click "Sign Up and Continue"
Approval takes only seconds.
For more info click HERE
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- A full refund will be issued if the was to make a cancellation 10 days in advance to the first class with the exception of the non-refundable registration fee.
- Thereafter, the student will be held liable for,
- The non-refundable registration fee plus;
- The cost of any material accepted from Nina Mua plus;
- Tuition liability as of the other student last day of physical attendance. Tuition liability will be determined by the percentage of the program offered to the student.
(Please refer to your school catalog for more information)