3-Week Hairstyling Program for Makeup Artists
CALL US NOW TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT (SPOTS FILL UP FAST DUE TO POPULARITY, SO PLEASE ACT QUICKLY!):
This program is designed to advance the talent and skills of professional makeup artists to achieve basic hairstyles when needed in their professional careers. Research shows clients are more attracted to booking artists who have the ability to not only do make up but hairstyling as well. In the world of fashion, beauty and entertainment industry, amazing talents and versatility is expected of makeup artists.
Great school, nice people and a lot of information. Nina is amazing, she share her skills and gives great advices. All trainers friendly and ready to help any time.
Happy to be there!
- Anna I.
Nina is amazing, do yourself a huge favor and take her class. Nina is a true artist and all her work comes from the heart, she is very creative and is able to teach a lot of her approaches and techniques with ease. Also, she can make anyone look incredible, no matter what age or ethnicity. She has a top notch team working with her, so each student gets a lot of attention. I cannot recommend her and the team highly enough.
- Mariya N.
Lesson #1: Introduction to hairstyling
- Proper client etiquette
- The importance of safety and hygiene
- Styling products and tools
- Basic hairstyling
- Blowout basics
Lesson #2: Braids
- French braid
- Fish tail
- Dutch braid
- Updo's based on braids
LESSON #3: MODERN UPDO'S FOR BRIDAL
- Messy loose updo
- Messy loose side bun
- Half updo
- Ponytail techniques
LESSON #4: CLASSIC UPDO'S
- Chignon with sponge
- Teased hair
- Hair extensions
- French twist
LESSON #5: Film and FASHION
- Red carpet updo's
- High fashion updo's
- A Marilyn Monroe look
LESSON #6: Period Styles
- Researching period styles
- Styles from the 1840s and 1880s
- The Gibson Girl Look
- Victory Rolls
- The bouffant
- The 1980s faux hawk
Result: The course consists of the basic techniques of hairstyling with the aim of teaching students how to create and personalize every look.
*The curriculum topics are subject to change. Changes, if necessary, will be announced in class.
FINANCIAL PLAN: JUST $300 PER WEEK
Payment plan available to help you to enroll and reserve your spot today in our program.
1st payment of $300 due reserve your spot.
2nd payment of $300 due on the 1st week.
3rd payment of $300 due on the 2nd week.
Or Pay in Full $900
*Please note, all enrollment periods close 7 days before classes' starting dates.
*A non-refundable $80 tuition fee is included in this installment/full payment
FINANCING OPTION: BUY NOW AND PAY LATER
Pay through Paypal Credit. It is a service that lets you buy now and pay later.
There is no annual fee for using it. You have the option to make no payments for 6 months. You will receive monthly statements and can make payments at any time. As long as you pay in full by the promotion expiration date, you will not be billed interest for that purchase. If you do not pay in full, interest will be calculated from the posting date (which is usually within a few days after the purchase date) and will be billed to your account.
All you have to do is:
1. Click on "Buy Now" button below
2. Click on "Pay with a debit or credit card, or PayPal Credit" option
3. Choose "PayPal Credit Special Offer"
4. Fill up the form and click "Sign Up and Continue"
*Approval takes only seconds.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- A full refund will be issued if the was to make a cancellation 10 days in advance to the first class with the exception of the non-refundable registration fee.
- Thereafter, the student will be held liable for,
- The non-refundable registration fee plus;
- The cost of any material accepted from Nina Mua plus;
- Tuition liability as of the other student last day of physical attendance. Tuition liability will be determined by the percentage of the program offered to the student.
(Please refer to your school catalog for more information)